Craftin Desert Divas is having their July Digital stamp release this month and if you haven’t gone and checked out their adorable Popsicle Digital stamps you should take a moment and look! For this card I used the new Pig Popsicle digital stamp.
I love the bright and airy feel of this card!
To create this card I used lots of awesome Craftin Desert Diva products:
- Pig Popsicle digital stamp for the image
- Bright Horizon stencil for the sun and cloud background
- Rainbow die for the stitched rainbow and clouds
- Flag Banner dies to frame my sentiment
- Tim Holtz Oxide inks: squeezed lemonade, fossilized amber, wild honey, & broken china for the sun and clouds. For the rainbow I used: worn lipstick, carved pumpkin, squeezed lemonade, cracked pistachio, broken china, & shaded lilac
- Heart Breaker sequins for the heart above HOG
This card was a fun one to make and I got to used lots of different techniques to practice!
I started by inking the stencil with oxide inks and trimmed to fit on my card base. I then trimmed a piece of vellum to cover most of the background and adhered with adhesive on the spots that would be covered by the rainbow. Next, I die cut the rainbow and clouds and inked the rainbow. I adhered them layered on the card.
I resized the pig popsicle to about 2.5″, printed out on my computer, colored with copic markers, fussy cut out, and sprayed with a shimmer spray like this one from CDD. I pop dotted him over the rainbow and cloud. Next, I typed and printed my sentiment out and die cut with the banner and then pop dotted near the bottom. For one last embellishment, I added a heart sequin above the HOG in the sentiment.
Such a fun and bright card! Thanks for coming by and hope it inspires you to create!
If you really like the ease and price of digital stamps go check out Craftin Desert Divas Digi Club, you get even more digital stamps for a discount!