This is such an adorable stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas February release full of chickies with bunny ears and unicorns all for Easter! I wanted lots of color to showcase these cuties and there is no better way than with rainbows!
To create this slim line card I used lots of CDD products:
- Eastercorn stamp set (available 2/15)
- rainbow die for rainbow and clouds
- banner die
- oxide inks: candied apple, festive berries, carved pumpkin, dried marigold, mustard seed, squeezed lemonade, shabby shutters, twisted citron, tumbled glass, broken china, dusty concord, & milled lavender
- sequins: holly jolly, emerald Isle, lilac, love bug, carnie, & mermaid lagoon
- Nuvo jewel drops: strawberry coulis, orange marmalade, limoncello, key lime, sea breeze, & periwinkle
For the slim line card I trimmed a 110lb white cardstock to 10″ x 8″ and scored on the 8″ side. I die cut a silver paper with the cloud die seven times and die cut two extra clouds from the thick white cardstock. I trimmed watercolor paper to fit behind the die cut cloud silver piece and inked the oxide inks in rainbow colors going up. Next I glued the silver piece over it and pop dotted one of the white clouds off the top corner.
I die cut the stitched rainbow and inked with the oxide inks in rainbow colors. adding the other stitched white clould pop dotted on the bottom. I left the left side of the rainbow white to show the cute little chick painting it! He’s just too cute!
I stamped the images from the Eastercorn stamp set (available 2/15), colored with copic markers, and fussy cut out. I pop dotted them along the card and added sequins & nuvo jewel drops in coordinating colors to the cloud color. The sentiment I stamped and die cut with the stitched banner.
I am loving the bright fun use of rainbow colors with this Eastercorn stamp set!
This is Day 1 so please continue to follow the Craftin Desert Divas design team as we share our sneak peek projects with you this week on Craftin Desert Divas blog, Craftin Desert Divas FB gallery, & IG!
Thank you so much and have a Unicorn kind of day!