I hope by now you have had a chance to see all the amazing variety in the Whimsy Stamps August release ranging from rainbows to Halloween and gothic!
The awesome Whimsy Stamps products I used:
- Going Catty stamp set
- Marble rubber background stamp
- Array of rainbows die set
- grass and cloud edger die set
- pierced and stitched circles die set
- Quick strips die set
- sparkletz – barefoot beach, lucky charms & jelly fish
- copic markers
To start my shaker card I trimmed a piece of cardstock a little smaller than the card front and inked with ripe persimmon, carved pumpkin & dried marigold and die cut the stitched circle for the shaker window.
Next, I die cut the grass and inked with shabby shutters and twisted citron.
Above the shaker window I die cut some clouds and inked with wilted violet.
For the embellishments, I added some stars from gold foil paper and some black nuvo drops.
I love Halloween colors and the cute cards made for the holiday and I hope you are inspired to create some yourself! Please share with use your creations using Whimsy Stamps products on our Facebook page!
Copic markers used:
- pumpkins- YR07, YR16, Y17, Y18, Y15, Y13, YG17, YG13, YG11, E27, E23 & E21
- cauldron- C9, C7, C5, C3, C1, V17, V15, V12, V000 & V0000
- cat- C7, C5, C3, C1, C0, C00, R32, R30, R27, R22 & 0
Thank you so much!