Are you getting ready for the Christmas madness that will be coming so soon?!
This not so ready Santa is a sneak peek from the new release at Create a Smile Stamps with some other goodies available Friday, November 8th!
I used lots of the new release from Create a Smile Stamps (and a few older ones!):
- No Presents stamp set (available 11/08)
- Pretty Presents stencil (available 11/08)
- Christmas x3 cool cuts (available 11/08)
- Small Christmas Sentiments stamp set (available 11/08)
- Stitched Rectangle Frames cool cuts
- Postage Edge Circles cool cuts
- Santa Clumsy stamp set (present)
The links will work for the new release on 11/08!
I began my background by first heat embossing the presents in white using the Pretty Presents stencil (available 11/08) and inking with festive berries, worn lipstick & spun sugar.
I then layered the new Christmas x3 cool cuts (available 11/08) in white and green cardstock and added the vellum postage circle over the center one. I stamped the two sentiments, the top one from the Small Christmas Sentiments stamp set and the bottom one from the No Presents stamp set (both available 11/08). I wrapped them in the stitched frames cut from the green.
For my little embellishments, I added some cute peppermint sequins.
Keep checking out the sneak peeks for Create a Smile November release on Instagram from the amazing Design Team!
Thank you for visiting!