I used these products for my shaker card:
- Purple Onion Designs Flower Friends stamps
- Purple Onion Designs 6×6 clear mounted stamp
- Whimsy Stamps Sun Rays stencil
- Whimsy Stamps Grass and Cloud Edger die set
- Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips die set (banner)
- Create a Smile Stitched Rectangle Frames cool cuts
I first created the background by inking the sun ray in mustard seed & squeezed lemonade on Bristol Smooth cardstock. I then die cut the grass and inked it with twisted citron & shabby shutters. I adhered them to the front of the card.
I then created the shaker window by die cutting the stitched frame from thick white card stock and using scor-tape I adhered the acetate to the back. I then trimmed thin strips of foam tape on the back of the frame and added the sequins directly onto the card front and put the frame over it for perfect alignment.
Next, I stamped the flower friends, colored them with copic markers and fussy cut them out. I adhered them to the acetate with foam tape.
I just adore how sweet and bright this card turned out, it also helps that I just love yellow!