The theme this challenge is summer and I am glad NND is hanging onto summer as long as we can! Some leaves are already changing for me here in Minnesota, and I am not ready! For this challenge I chose to use the Summer Scoops stamp set to create a bright and fun birthday card.
I went with a simple design and used:
- summer scoops stamp set
- copic markers
- MFT wonky stitched rectangle die
- MFT hooray die
- SSS happy day stamp set (disc)
- MFT sun ray stencil
- Rangers enamel accents
- CDD sherbert & shimmer sequins
- squeezed lemonade, fossilized amber, tattered rose & abandoned coral oxide inks
- uniball white pen
- Heidi Swapp shimmer spray
- Inside dies MFT scallop rectangle frame & CDD scalloped stitched die
Inside, I added a cute little ice cream with that amazing sentiment!
Such a fun, bright and easy card to create!