I went with a simple design for these adore adventurers to really let them stand out.
I used a few Whimsy Stamps products to create this card:
- Camping dragons stamp set
- Quick strips die set
- salt water sparkletz (stars)
- copic markers
- white & black embossing powder
- memento black ink
I always begin my slimline cards with an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base and they fit perfectly into the size 9A envelopes!
To finish the card, I heat embossed the sentiments in white on a stitched banner and pop dotted above the adventure. For my embellishments, I added some white nuvo drops & sparkly stars around the cuties.
List of copic markers used:
- Dragon-BG05, BG02, BG01, BG000, BG0000, Y38, Y35, Y32, YR27, YR24, YR23, YR21, YR20, C3, C1, C0, C00 & 0
- Bird-Y38, Y35, Y32, YR07 & 0
- Frog-YG17, YG13, YG11
- Sign-YR27, YR24, YR23, YR21, YR20 & 0
- Rocks-C3, C1, C0, C00 & 0
- Grass & leaves-YG05, YG01, YG00, YG0000 & 0
- Possums-E37, E33, E31, E30, E000, E0000, R32, R30 &0
- Branch-YR27, YR24, YR23, YR21, YR20 & 0
I love this set so much and, again, if you haven’t checked out the new September release from Whimsy Stamps you can do that here.