It’s Friday and I wish you all a crafty weekend ahead!
I truly love how Sunny Studio stamps sets can easily be combined! For this card, I used:
- Feeling Frosty stamp set
- Feeling Frosty coordinating dies
- Scenic Route stamp set
- Scenic Route coordinating dies
- Fall Kiddos stamp set
- Fall Kiddos coordinating dies
- Layered Snowflake Frame die (snowflakes)
- Woodland Borders die (snowhills)
- Subtle Grey Tones 6×6 paper
I began my card by creating an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base which fits perfectly into the size 9A envelopes.
I then heat embossed the sentiment in silver and trimmed to a banner.
For the background, I inked the sky using peacock feathers, tumbled glass & shabby shutters, gluing the houses right at the green glow.
For the final touch, I added a bit of sparkle with some glitter snowflakes.
If you haven’t seen the full new holiday release, take some time to check it out here. You will absolutely fall in love!
Thank you for visiting!